Elevate your presence on Google with 360 degree photography
In times of such intense emotion, a strong online presence can really help the decision making process for grieving relatives and friends. Beautiful images accompanied by a series of 360 degree panoramas or a virtual tour will set the scene in a very convenient manner and at the same time It helps your business stand out from the rest.
The benefits of a 360 degree photoshoot/tour
- People can explore and interact with your funeral home, virtually
- Listings on Google with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest. See Google study
- The images/tours can be easily embedded on your website and are linked back to Google Maps
- Empasizes your business in a unique and attractive way
- It's a one time fee, non-recurring
- $400 includes 3 x 360 degree photos/tours
- Uploaded to Google and Google Maps
You can choose to add more 360 degree images or a suite of stills to be used on your website/social media. It's up to you and you can decide at the time of the photoshoot.
Below are some examples and you can also view how these look on Google Maps.
Navigate the 360 degree images using the compass tool, bottom right or your trackpad/mouse.
Please note that this page is best viewed on a computer or tablet. However, when your images are uploaded to Google, they can be viewed nicely on any device.
Stills (complementing Google and Google Maps as well as websites and social media sites.
If you would like to discuss further, or make a booking, please use the form below. Alternatively you can call Michelle on 0416221266.